The Sixth Season Of Indian Premier League (IPL 6 or IPL 2013) is going to start on 3rd April 2013. Nine teams are participating on IPL 2013. The Sixth Season IPL (IPL 6 or IPL 2013) is the first season with PepsiCo as the title Sponsor. The previous Five season of IPL was sponsored by DLF Group. IPL 6 will be held from 3rd April to 26th MAy 2013. The opening ceremony of IPL 6 was held at Salt Lake Stadium Kolkata on 2nd April 2013.
Also Check: Match Schedule IPL 2014 PDF Download
Nine teams confirmed to play for IPL 2013
These are the nine teams that are confirmed to play in the Sixth Season Of Indian Premier League. The owner of the team is written with the Team Name. Click on the Team name to see all the details with players name, coach, venue/Home ground about a team.
1. Chennai Super Kings (CSK) owned by N Srinivasan (vice-chairman, India Cements)
2. Delhi Daredevils (DD) owned by GMR Group.
3. Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) owned by Ness Wadia,Preity Zinta,The Oberai Group,Karan Paul,and Mohit Burman
4. Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) owned by Shahrukh Khan (Red Chillies Entertainment),Juhi Chawla, Jai Mehta(Mehta Group).
5. Mumbai Indians (MI) owned by IndiaWin Sports Pvt Ltd (98.3%)Teesta Retail Pvt Ltd (1.7%)
6. Pune Warriors India (PWI) owned by Sahara India Pariwar.
7. Rajasthan Royals (RR) owned by Lachlan Mudoch (Emerging Media), Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra
8. Royal Challenge Bangalore (RCB) owned by Dr.Vijay Mallya.
9. Sunrises Hyderabad (SH) owned by Kalanidhi Maran, (Chairman & MD at Sun Network)
Also Check: How to install Ubuntu inside with Windows 8